Tuesday, April 28, 2015

2015 district spring art show!

Tonight is the night! My school along with all of the other wonderful visual arts programs in our district get to show off the best of the best and all that they did this year. It's a night where our little ones all the way through to the high school level get to show off all of their accomplishments for the year! I'm so excited. I snapped a few pictures of my school's set up to share. 



You can see the BIG set up in the background. A lot of ground is covered with many school. Elementary is set up around the exterior of this giant room/center and all of our junior high and high school is gathered and displayed in the center. It is an amazing event and I am so excited for tonight. It is always an impressive event.

The end of the school year is always a big one for my visual arts program, so it is nice to check one item off of my to do list! CHECK! Next up, completing homeroom class silent auction art and setting up for my big gallery walk and family art lesson. Until then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment